Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cars.






For several years I have wanted to go the the Peterson Auto Museum. We made it happen this past Saturday and it was quite fun. We go to see so many amazing designs and learned the history of automobiles through the history of the backdrop of Los Angeles. My favorite was that we saw a 1981 Delorean (Back the Future car). The pictures I love the most are of Grace in the little fire truck push car. We went with Gwendolyn Wyne and her two kids and I think we all had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. What!? You have a blog!? And it's SO awesome!!! Love your posts and all little Grace's pics! Such a cute family you have---miss your awesomeness and hope life is happy with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. I am not so good at the blog thing but hope to get better. I am loving being a mom. Grace is truly a blessing to our family.

      Delete